A Complete List of All Things Christmas in Franklin, Tennessee!
I’m not one that can start decorating for Christmas just yet, but I am getting so giddy about the many Christmas events to come.
I might be a little bias but there really is no better town to celebrate Christmas in than Franklin, Tennessee. The town of Franklin, specifically the square, is magical during the Christmas season. The first sighting of the Noel sign that adorns the roof of Starbucks can give me chills knowing that Christmas is upon us.
I have compiled a list of Christmas events and markets going on through November and December. I hope this list helps make your Franklin Christmas even more magical.
- November 17-18: Made south Holiday Market- The Factory, Franklin.
- November 18-19: Centennial Holiday Craft Show- Centennial High School.
- November 17: Holiday Open House: Market and craft Bazaar- Fieldstone Farms.
- November 25: Holiday Village at Homestead Manor– Homestead Manor, Thompson Station.
- November 22: December 22: The Franklin Theatre Christmas Movie series- The Franklin Theatre, Downtown Franklin.
- December 1: Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony- Downtown Franklin.
- December 2-18: Holly Trolley- a Franklin Christmas– Transit Center, Downtown Franklin.
- December 2: Franklin Christmas Parade– Downtown Franklin.
- December 2, 9, 16: Holiday Storytime in the Visitor Center– The Visitor Center, Downtown Franklin.
- December 8: Flashlight Candy Cane Hunt– Eastern Flank Battlefield Park.
December 9-10: Dickens of a Christmas– Downtown Franklin.
Over the next few weeks I will be keeping you updated on local Christmas events and amazing gift trends! Stay tuned!